LIVE DECEMBER 19 @ 2:00 PM EST – Sprinter vans are going on two decades and continue to be very popular in light duty commercial markets. Through the years, the nameplates have changed however the powertrain platforms are similar.
This HD Streaming event, sponsored by Bosch, will povide a high level overview of 2010 and newer Sprinter fuel injection systems, with a focus on the various fuel delivery methods. You will learn why fuel injectors need to accurately deliver fuel to prevent issues with other components and diagnose drivability concerns related to faulty injectors. The seminar will include a brief overview of the aftertreatment system configurations.
- Evolution of Sprinter diesel fuel systems
- Bosch diesel injector overview & identification
- Bosch high pressure diesel pump overview and operation
- Programming procedures for various component
- Faults codes
- Components that suffer from faulty injector