The service opportunities for hybrid and electric vehicles are increasing for all shops. Fluid service and battery maintenance are critical care items for the longevity of these vehicles. Poorly maintained batteries cause a loss of fuel economy. This course covers Hybrid/EV cooling system components, inspection, diagnostics and maintenance procedures required to keep them in optimal operating condition.
- How to Expand Service Offerings to Include Hybrid/EVs
- Broadening your Shop's Skill Set to Meet the Demand of Servicing Hybrid/EVs
- Hybrid/EV Cooling System Similarities and Differences Across Manufacturers
- Scan Tool Use for Proper Hybrid/EV Coolant System Service
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Importance HV Safety & PPE
- Describe Hybrid/EV Cooling Systems and Configurations
- Recognize Common Mistakes Technicians Make When Servicing HEV/BEV
- Know What Tools are Needed for Hybrid/EV Coolant Services
- Identify Maintenance Needs and Opportunities with Cooling Systems
Runtime = 60 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.5
There are no reviews yet.