This course covers fuel system testing on the 6.7 Powerstroke. Is a diesel fuel concern causing repeat comebacks? How many pumps and injectors does it take to repair a problem caused by the fuel system? Is that fuel in the tank contaminated? This course will cover correct Diesel fuel testing specific to the 6.7 Powerstroke. Check out some tools that make the testing safe, accurate, and easy. We will cover fuel supply testing to lift pumps and high-pressure pumps. Step by step testing, diagnostics, and repairs will be discussed. You will learn methods you can use to test the 6.7 Powerstroke fuel system. Make sure you join us for the whole 6.7 Powerstroke series.
- 6.7 Power Stroke Fuel Systems
- Fuel Filter Assembly
- New Style Fuel Filter
- 6.7 In Tank Fuel Pump
- Return Line Collar
- 6.7 Power Stroke Fuel Rail
- Mityvac Fuel Tester
Upon completion participant will be able to:
- Discuss the many aspects of proper 6.7 diesel fuel system testing
- Verbalize the steps to properly test the suction side fuel system
- Review how to properly test low side fuel systems
- Review how to properly test the high pressure fuel system.
Runtime = 42 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.75
There are no reviews yet.