Delphi instructor Dave Hobbs discusses the causes of new fuel pump returns. In many cases it may not be a fuel pump failure at all, but contaminated fuel. Dave explains a 10 step cleaning method for preventing unnecessary fuel pump returns.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the Different Ways that Fuel Can Become Contaminated
- Recognize the Value of a Clean Fuel Tank
- Describe a 10 Step Cleaning Method for a Fuel Tank
- Recognize the Importance of Safety Glasses
- Unnecessary Fuel Pump Returns
- Causes of Fuel/Fuel Tank Contamination
- Necessity of a Clean Fuel Tank
- 10 Step Fuel Tank Cleaning Procedure
Run Time: 6 minutes
There are no reviews yet.