This is an advanced class that covers how to diagnose Variable Valve Timing issues in detail for Domestic & Asian vehicles. VVT codes can be confusing, and there are numerous issues that can be encountered when diagnosing these systems. This class will cover the best tips, tricks and shortcuts to help you find & fix the problem the first time.
- Hydraulic components like oil pressure and the control valve
- The Mechanical components like gears, chains and guides
- PCM circuit
- Retarded timing vs. advanced timing
- Utilizing features of the Verus® Pro
- Confirm a variable valve timing problem