LIVE JUNE 26 @ 2:00 PM EDT – This program builds on the LBT-352 program, which was presented live at the 2019 AVI Spring Training Conference. In this program we will dig deeper into the three different voltage stabilization designs, featured on Stop/Start vehicles, specifically looking at the components involved and analyzing the wiring schematics. On vehicle testing will demonstrate the steps needed to diagnose the components and circuits. Interesting note, General Motors vehicle applications use all three designs.
- Stop/Start system voltage stabilization designs
- Review dual battery system
- Review capacitor system design
- Review DC/DC converter system design
- Diagnostic testing of voltage stabilization circuits