- This event has passed.
LBT-363 Toyota Brands: Critical Scan Tool Analysis
May 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Us Live May 29, 2019 – Longtime AVI instructor Bill Fulton focuses this scan tool course on Toyota systems. Bill shows you how to quickly analyze data to get to the root of systematic issues, including using Global and Enhanced data to get your diagnostics started fast. O2 sensors, fuel trim data, MAF issues and more are discussed in several case studies regarding specific trouble codes.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the Advantages of Using Global and Enhanced Scan Tool Data to Begin Diagnostics
- Interpret Proper Air/Fuel Ratios During Scan Tool Analysis
- Identify Differences between O2 Sensor Voltage and Milliamp Readings
- Explain the Diagnostic Advantage of Increasing/Decreasing Injector On Time with a Scan Tool
- Describe Mass Air Flow Sensor Pattern Failure Diagnostic Procedures
- Utilize Toyota IGT and IGF Ignition Signals for Diagnostic Purposes
- And much more!
- 8:00 am EDT
- 12:00 pm EDT
- 4:00 pm EDT
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
Delphi Technologies Training Series: Making Sense of Sensors
- August 28, 2019
- Read Full Event Details