March 17, 2021 – Morgantown, WV
In going through the participant reviews we've received from our first training tour, we have compiled a list of topics students are requesting from AVI and our live classroom training. We genuinely read and evaluate all feedback we get, both in-person and online. Based on this, we are preparing offerings for some pretty exciting training.
The courses we are offering include:
- Advanced Electric and Hybrid Electric Technician Training
- Powerstroke Diesel Technician Training
- Pressure Transducer Testing
- CAN System Training
- Automotive Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
- Advanced AC Diagnostics and Repair
- ADAS Systems and Calibration
- Intermediate to Advanced Labscope Workshop
- Advanced Testing Strategies
- Automotive Braking Systems
- Air Brakes
- Diesel Fuel and Fuel Systems
- Introduction to Electric Theory and Testing Tools
- Engine Performance
We'll be offering these courses on the road and at our two training locations in Fort Myers, Florida, and Norton, Ohio. If you, your shop, or your organization are interested, drop us a note!
If you are interested in finding out how to bring TGTA live training to your area, contact us at Phone: 1-800-718-7246 | Email: email@example.com. We will be adding tour stops for the EV classes and additional content on such topics as advanced diesel diagnostics, ADAS, and light, medium, and heavy-duty braking systems.