AVI brings to you another great training program,
the Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Issues and Review Of
Operations. Tony Salas director of training for Association of Diesel Specialists will inform you about the EGR system along with the close crank case ventilation system, the after treatment system, the emission control system and the common rail injection system.
Tony covers scan tool software to give you the information
and diagnostic techniques you need to know on how to approach the diesel 6.7L and 5.9L engines. He also walks you through service information from dealer connect and tech authority and also shows you real world flashing of the Cummins 5.9 liter engine update. This class has what you need to know to get updated and working with the latest Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Issues.
• Common Rail Injection Systems
• Turbocharger Systems
• Wastegate (found on the 5.9L)
• Variable Nozzle (found on the 6.7L)
• Emission Control Systems
• Close Crankcase Ventilation Systems
• Exhaust Gas Circulation Systems
• Service Information
• Scan tools available for diagnosing the 5.9L & 6.7L
Runtime: 3.75 Hours