ARCHIVED HD BROADCAST- We have all run into weird diagnostic problems right? Well, in this HD Broadcast Ron Bilyeu will show you how to keep your focus as you battle strange but true diagnostic related issues and how to retain valuable information. As stated by Ron Bilyeu, “When something is very strange, don’t forget the diagnostic process and do your research”. We ensure these strategic tips will accommodate your shop with proper effectiveness and cut down trouble shooting time.
- Learn to diagnose when no Diagnostic Trouble Codes are available
- Ability to read intermittent OBD trouble code P0012 (CMP timing over- retarded)
- Ability to read Intermittent OBD trouble code P0300 (Random misfire)
- Understanding low compression 90 PSI on all cylinders with engine rattle
- Understanding Smokes PCM every 3 days with no OBD trouble codes
- And much more!
Some mentioned case studies will include strange but true diagnostic scenarios with :
- 2004 Mazda 3 3.2
- 2009 Dodge Caravan
- 2003 Cadillac CTS 3.2
- 1999 Silverado