This updated L-1 course covers the new composite type 4 vehicle which makes up 50% of the entire test. It also covers the task list that is provided by ASE. Our instructors have compiled content along with test questions that will prepare you to take the L1 certification test and pass it the first time.
- General Powertrain Diagnosis
- Computerized Powertrain Controls – Including OBDII
- Ignition System Diagnosis
- Fuel Systems and Air Induction Diagnosis
- Emission Control Diagnosis
- I/M Failure Diagnosis
Runtime: 267 minutes