Veteran Delphi instructor Dave Hobbs and Team AVI help you keep your cool bringing you up to speed on heating, cooling and A/C systems so you can ace your ASE A7 HVAC test. In this hands on training course Dave not only reviews the fundamentals on everything thermal related, he lays out some practical tips for the working tech who wants to pass the ASE A7 and perform quicker and more effective repairs on the latest HVAC systems. Everything from today’s hair splitting refrigerant capacities to proper compressor oil balancing to finding leaky HVAC vacuum hoses with a smoke machine are covered in this practical and informative video.
* Preliminary Inspection and Diagnostics
* Manifold Gauge Testing
* Refrigerant Leak Detections Methods
* Evaporator, Condenser, and Related Parts
* Component Diagnosis and Repair Hands on
* Compressor Clutch Diagnosis and Service
* Mechanical Operating Controls
* Electrical and Electronic Controls
* Recovery and Recycling Equipment
Note: The A7 Test Prep Study Guide is NOT downloadable and may only be viewed online.
Runtime: 270 minutes